VII-th National Crystallographic Symposium NCS2018
with international participation
Deadline for abstract submission for the Proceedings of the symposium as special issue in the Bulgarian Chemical communications journal is extended to 31 October 2018 . Please see the instruction to authors here and send the prepared files to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bulgarian Crystallographic Society cordially organised the VII-th National Crystallographic Symposium (NCS-2018). The symposium was held from 3-th to 5-th October 2018 at the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Download the Official book of abstract and program
As well established event the National Crystallographic Symposium is being held every two years with guest lecturers in areas with different application of crystallography:
- Theoretical and fundamental crystallography,
- Molecular and mathematical modeling in Crystallography, structure properties Relationships
- Defects, Microstructures and Textures,
- Crystal Growth and crystallization,
- Powder diffraction methods and techniques
- Electron scattering and diffraction (methods and techniques),
- Chemical Crystallography,
- Spectroscopic methods in Crystallography (NMR, Raman, IR, etc.),
- Macromolecular Crystallography,
- Nano and Micro sized Materials,
- Micro- and mesoporous materials,
- Biocompatible Materials,
- Minerals and technogenic materials structures and properties,
- Experimental Techniques and Equipment.
Deadline for abstract submission is 30 July 2018. In order to ensure a smooth organization we kindly ask you to register and send your abstracts at your earliest convenience. Please, visit our registration form here.
Proceedings of the symposium will be published as special issue in the Bulgarian Chemical communications journal.